PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “PROMOTION TERMS”).
|Entry Period:||August 3, 2018 at 9:00a.m PST to September 6, 2018 at 1:30pm PST|
|Facilities:||All Personas Patio + Restaurant + Lounge and Match Eatery & Public House locations in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario|
|Gateway:||Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited|
|Prize:||One (1) prize of a trip for up to ten people (the winner plus up to nine additional people selected by the winner) to attend a regular season NFL game during the 2018-2019 NFL season in the city of the winner’s choice anywhere within the continental United States (the “Destination”). The prize includes return economy airfare from the largest international airport closest to the winner’s residence (the “Departure Point”) to the Destination, two nights hotel accommodation (double occupancy) in the Destination, up to ten tickets to the NFL game and $1,000 spending money and has an approximate retail value of CDN$18,000 (assuming ten participants)|
|Promotion:||The 2018 Fantasy Football Draft offered by Gateway at the Facilities|
|Qualified Entrant:||Someone who is of legal drinking age in the Province in which they enter and is a resident of Canada, but does not include:
How to Enter to Win the Prize
Qualified Entrants may enter the Promotion by holding their NFL fantasy league draft during the Entry Period at one of the Facilities, completing an official entry ballot and depositing the completed ballot in person in the ballot box. Only one entry is allowed per league. No other method of entry is permitted. All entry ballots must be completed in full in order to be considered valid (“Qualified Ballot Entries“).
On September 10, 2018 (exact time to be determined) a random draw will take place at Gateway’s head office in Burnaby, British Columbia to select the Prize winner. All Qualified Ballot Entries from all Facilities will be placed into a master draw barrel and a name will be randomly drawn by two (2) GPEB registered employees. The winner will be contacted by phone at the phone number provided on his or her Qualified Ballot Entry. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the total number of Qualified Ballot Entries submitted at all of the Facilities.
The winner and his/her travelling companions are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described as being included in the Prize, including, without limitation, as applicable, transportation, taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, meals and beverages, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance, any required travel documentation, all personal expenses of any kind or nature, and any overnight layover. Departure dates and accommodation are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. The winner and his/her travelling companions are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Prize will originate and terminate there. It is the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her travelling companions to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable, and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. The winner and his/her travelling companions must be able to travel at the times and dates as determined by Gateway, in its sole discretion and authority, failing which the Prize will be forfeited without compensation. It is recommended that the winner and his/her travelling companions obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. No change in travel arrangements can be made by the winner and/or the travelling companions once the booking has been confirmed. The Prize may not be used towards any type of frequent flyer mileage, or other reward point accumulation program.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the Promotion.
- All winners must answer a skill testing question.
- Gateway may, at its sole discretion and without liability to any person, alter, amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
- Gateway and its designees shall have the right to publish the name, location, likeness and a recent photograph of the winner(s) without remuneration to them.
- Gateway reserves the right to not award any prize in the event that the integrity of all, or a part, of the Promotion is compromised (including, but not limited to, due to computer error, fraud, deception, misrepresentation or misuse).
- Gateway makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, either expressed or implied, oral or written, in respect to any prize.
- Gateway is not responsible for any typographical errors in the administration of the Promotion and/or in any promotion related materials.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable or convertible to cash. The refusal by an entrant to accept any prize releases and forever discharges Gateway from all obligations to that entrant in connection with the Promotion, including delivery of any prize. Gateway reserve the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
- Before being awarded the Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Gateway a full release and indemnity from stating, among other things, that he/she has read and understood these Promotion Terms, grants all consents required by Gateway, authorizes Gateway to broadcast, publish, disseminate and/or otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice and all other indicia of personality, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news and/or for entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases Gateway from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in the Promotion and receipt and/or use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Promotion Terms, Gateway shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and Gateway shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
- Before being able to participate in the Prize, the travelling companion, or if under the age of majority, the travelling companion’s parent or legal guardian, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by Gateway, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood the Promotion Terms, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Promotion, authorizes Gateway to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the travelling companion, beyond his/her participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases Gateway from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the travelling companion’s participation in the Promotion and receipt and use of the Prize.
- All entries become the property of Gateway who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries.
- All Gateway decisions in relation to the Promotion are final and binding.
- Personal information is collected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (British Columbia) and will be used, accessed, disclosed and stored by Gateway only for the administration of the Promotion. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your personal information, please contact Gateway’s Privacy Officer at 4331 Dominion Street, Burnaby, BC V5G 1C7 604-296-5001. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant: (i) grants to Gateway the right to use his/her name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address (“Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Promotion, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winner; (ii) grants to Gateway the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Promotion in any and all media without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that Gateway may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of Gateway in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and/or (ii) above.
- The Promotion (including the Promotion Terms) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The National Football League, its member clubs and affiliates (the “NFL Entities”) have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way. The NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded.