We are excited to be reopening select Match Eatery & Public House locations. We want to thank our customers and employees for your support and patience during these challenging times as we work diligently to safely return to operations.
We are collaborating with provincial health officials and consultants to ensure we have enhanced sanitation and safe-distancing measures in place, along with work procedures, practices and equipment appropriate for our industry.
Maintaining a clean environment is a year-round priority and it is regular practice to clean all hard surfaces, such as doors and tables. Under the current environment, we are being hyper-vigilant in our cleaning protocols throughout our properties to prevent the spread of transmittable illnesses, including COVID-19.
Our Commitment to You
The Match Eatery & Public House Health & Safety Promise
The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority
- Restaurants will reduce seating capacities to 50% in order to comply with public health guidelines for safe distancing and allow for minimum of six feet between each seated group/party of guests.
- Our kitchens continue to operate with the highest food safety standards and will follow all public health officials’ guidelines to ensure that our facilities are clean, safe and healthy.
- New training given to employees to ensure their own health and safety as well as others.
- All tables, chairs and all tabletop items are sanitized between each seating. All high touch areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Employee wellness will be checked at the beginning of each shift and no employee is allowed in the restaurant with any flu-like symptoms.
- Our team are washing their hands frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand rub for at least 20 seconds.
- Kitchens, food prep stations, and dining rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitized at least once per day with continuous cleaning throughout the day.
- Low and no contact payment is required. For the safety of our guests and team we will not be accepting cash payments at this time.
- A separate reduced contact section will be designated for take-out and delivery options.
- Our menus are available digitally and traditional menus will be sanitized after each use.
- We have eliminated hand-to-hand contact with guests and co-workers (no handshakes, fist bumps, high-fives, etc.)
- We will continue to consult with the public health officials to ensure the health and well-being of our guests and employees.